Sunday, January 4, 2015

Nitin is getting married soon

nithin,film,news,tollywood

Hero Nithin is getting married soon.He says he is not interested in marrying from now his mother who is already flooded with many proposals is trying to convince him to marry. Add even their family and friends are trying to force.

Nitin says I have no marriage plans as of now, but it could happen any time soon. He adds Every time theres a family reunion at my wedding is the hottest topic of discussion ever.



I  uncomfortable but I still say very soon.Share the details that says If she had her way I had been married long time ago. Whenever my mother attending a wedding she always reminds me of my marriage.That is the only thing on his mind now.Thats not it. Whenever there is a wedding scene in a movie scene she immediately stops and asks me,

"When are you getting married" Am speechless most times & keep mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment